Cannabis oil has many natural benefits to enhance the health of your skin. From ailing mild aches and pains to soothing dry irritated skin, acne and more.
Here is a very simple way to achieve a fabulous DIY cannabis infused soap.
- First I infused a large jar of organic coconut oil, I purchased from the grocery store, with about a mason jar full of cannabis sugar trim.
- Then I used melt and pour glycerin soap base from a craft store.
- After melting the soap in a double boiler, I add a dollop of cannabis oil for about 4oz. of soap.
- Once the base is melted add some essential oils for fragrance a few drops of color.
- After you achieve the desired color and fragrance poor into molds and let cool.
- This soap is very moisturizing and beneficial to the care of your skin.
If you’d like to try a recipe completely from scratch, click on the link below: